Coronavirus COVID-19 Updates
It is the goal of the Re-Open Team at Good Shepherd to keep the community, our neighbors and staff safe and healthy during this time. Therefore, all worship and activities have been modified. Until further notice, worship and activities will either take place online or in a small group setting, preferably outside. Church sponsored activities that are necessary to do indoors will have limited numbers. We appreciate your flexibility and adaptability as we slowly make modifications to a full return which will be after the first of the year.
Even though our building and physical gathering spaces are temporarily unavailable, this does not mean that we stop being Together on the Journey in the presence of God wherever we may be. It does not mean there is not Good News that we still weekly need to hear and experience. Therefore, until the building re-opens, Good Shepherd will be making connections in the following ways:
- Weekly audio worship services including prayer, music, scripture, and a sermon are emailed each week. If you would like to receive these emails, please send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also dial 651.372.3126 to listen to the worship service by phone.
- InterGen messages will be posted on Facebook on Sundays.
- Wednesday God-Bytes will also be posted to Facebook. Like and follow us on facebook for the videos.
- Small group worship with Holy Communion on Wednesdays at 9:30am or 6:30pm. Call or email the church office to sign up.
- Care Calls and Care Cards
- Intergenerational card and gift exchanges
Our pastor, staff and reopen team are doing everything they can to ensure the health and safety of our faith community during this pandemic and as we begin to reopen.
We urge you to remember a time the Psalmist was in trouble and sang, “God is our refuge and strength, a help always near in times of great trouble….be still, know I am God!” (Psalm 46) The Psalmist calls us to pause and remember God is our help. God always, always, always shows up! We encourage you to daily take time to witness God’s presence in the everyday, ordinary moments even in the midst of trouble.
Please share this information with friends or family if you believe they will not have access to this message on-line. Please check your e-mail and check back here frequently for updates as the news continues to change.