Whether one’s feet are big or small, fresh or worn, running or crawling
Good Shepherd Lutheran Church is:
Together on the Journey, Sharing God’s Love
Good Shepherd Lutheran Church is committed to providing a Christ-centered, relationship-building, intergenerational community through:
Creating grace-filled, actionable worship
Nurturing life-long learning
Contributing God’s blessings to others
In order to advance our shared vision, the intergenerational community of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church builds a Christian environment in which we:
- Create worship founded in God’s unconditional love, revealed in Jesus Christ, made visible through the Holy Spirit in Word and Sacrament.
- Create a worship experience through message, music, and community that inspires and transforms members to respond to God’s love.
- Nurture life-long learning through study and discussion of Scripture, as well as community building and service.
- Nurture life-long learning by welcoming questions, doubts and struggles with one’s faith.
- Contribute blessings of time, talents and resources, both locally and globally, to meet the needs of all God’s people.
- Contribute the blessing of one’s presence for the support and care of others.
We are members of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America (ELCA).