To provide caring and competent counseling within the Spirit of understanding and compassion, offering support and direction.
We are created as spirit, soul, mind and body. When one part of us is hurting or in need, the others are also affected. Care and attention to every aspect of ourselves is important for personal and interpersonal health and well-being.
Individuals, Couples, Families, & Groups. In affiliation with Good Shepherd Lutheran Church.
Fee based on a sliding scale.
Rev. Jerry R. Storm, M.Div. Director
“Our greatest human need is to love and to be loved, in spite of our failings and flaws” – Jerry Storm.
- Ordained Minister
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- Endorsed for Specialized Ministries (ELCA)
- Board Certified Chaplain
Association of Professional Chaplains
- Certified Pastoral Counselor
International Association of Pastoral Counselors
- Christian Counselor
American Association of Christian Counselors
- Personal and Relational Issues and Needs
- Marriage Counseling
- Pre-marital Counseling
- Couples’ and Family Concerns
- Spiritual Issues, Spiritual Direction and Growth
- Depression, Stress, Anxiety, Fear, Loneliness
- Hopelessness, Helplessness, Guilt, Shame
- Anger Problems, Abusive Situations
- Loss and Grief, Adjustment Difficulties
- Physical and/or Emotional Trauma
- Post-traumatic Stress
- Coping with Physical Illnesses
- Alzheimer’s Disease and other Dementias
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Caregivers and Caregiving Issues
- Alcohol Abuse, Chemical Dependency, Other Addictions